15 Facts About Jeni Gall, in no particular order:
1. I am a lefty.
2. I can’t whistle. My children find this incomprehensible.
3. My first yoga class was in 1996, in the men’s wrestling room at Portland State University.
4. In graduate school, I was sure I would NEVER own a business of my own.
5. People watching is a favorite pastime; humans do the most fascinating things.
6. I was Sumner Elementary School Spelling Bee Champion in the 4th and 5th grade. I lost in 6th grade by misspelling “zucchini”.
7. I drive a minivan. It’s not hip, but it is so wonderfully practical.
8. Traveling to teach is a favorite part of my professional work. In Fall 2015, I flew to Texas three times in 7 weeks, rode on 14 airplanes, and taught 60 CEU hours. So much fun!
9. I was the only girl in high school metal shop OR wood shop. I like to think this has changed…?
10. I can parallel park on both sides of the street AND drive a manual transmission.
11. My husband is an archaeologist and owner of Archaeological Services here in Vancouver.
12. I got married under a canopy of old Douglas Firs at the Hoyt Arboretum. It was a simple, totally affordable, perfect Pacific Northwest wedding.
13. Books, magazines, newspapers, articles – reading is an integral part of life and something I do every day.
14. I love The Voice. (No shame in that!)
15. I am an introvert. This surprised me too.
Next up: My Favorite Quote. See you Sunday!