https://www.movept.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMG_20151004_210655006-e1450243371374.jpg 490 444 Jeni Gall https://www.movept.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MovePt-nav-logo.png Jeni Gall2015-12-15 23:10:072016-01-11 00:24:0331-Day Blog Challenge! Day 5: Ten Songs I Love Right Now
I love music.
Here are just a few from the favorites list. I tried to stick to what’s current, but couldn’t resist a few exceptions.
- Anything by The Black Keys
- I’m Not the Only One by Sam Smith.
- One More Night by Maroon 5. I have a soft spot for this band (Adam Levine).
- Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson. By no means contemporary, but it blows me away every time.
- Astral Weeks – the album – by Van Morrison. Love. This. Album.
- Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd
- God Only Knows remix by Jordan Smith and Adam Levine, December 14, 2015. Did I mention I like The Voice? And Adam Levine?
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Chandelier by Sia
- Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. This has been revived in our house and my kids love that I know all the words.
Wearing my Beats headphones at PDX.